Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Green Hydra - Part 2

Okay.. so today I got my Jailbroken iPod Touch 4G sold for R3000 to add to the "Hydra Fund"


Above Image - iPod Touch 4th Generation

A bit about the iPod :
All in all i loved the iPod Touch 4th Generation, The Retina Display was amazingly crisp and sound quality was pretty good too, but at the end of the day, it was just an expensive mp3 player with a nice colour screen.

My policy when it comes to selling my old shit has always been to replace it with something of similar value or usage, so.. seeing as the iPod was a music device with 32GB of flash storage, I have decided to replace it with a decent pair of audio/gaming headphones and a Solid State drive to use with my notebook.

After much research I've decided to get the A-data S511 60GB Solid state drive, and a Pair of Razer Orca Headphones. I'll give a short review and some tech specs of each when I get them, till then.. stay tuned :D


Above Image - Razer Orca


Above Image - A-data S511 Solid State Drive (480GB, couldn't find image of 60GB)

No comments:

Post a Comment